You all know these triangles with a dot in your topographic maps.
These points are available all over europe.
In the US they are named benchmarks, in UK trigpoints.
How they i.e look like, you may see at: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigonometrischer_Punkt
Your target is to find these points and document them.
It’s similar to the Degree Confluence Project http://www.confluence.org.
For successful log, you have to do the following:
1. Location of the trigonometric point (photo with GPSr, look Bild 1)
2. Photo from the environment in direction North (Bild 2)
3. Photo from the environment in direction East (Bild 3)
4. Photo from the environment in direction South (Bild 4)
5. Photo from the environment in direction West (Bild 5)
P.S. A cache description in russian language you will find here: http://mitglied.lycos.de/ustrhde/gc/rus.pdf
© Saalfelder, Opencaching.de, CC-BY-NC-ND, as of 08/24/2016; all log entries © their authors