The Path of the Senses takes you to an expedition in the forest around the Schellenberg hill. On the 4 km round-trail clever use of your five senses is required to reach the final goal. From time to time a side trip in the scrub is due, so be prepared!
You should park your car at the cache coordinates and start the hike from there. The first stage is located somewhere near N 47° 56.985 E 008° 27.886. What awaits you there? Let take you by surprise!
- the given coordinates are inexact
- a reflector line leads to each stage
- the first reflector is visible from the path
- hold the flashlight at eye height
- note all keys carefully
- Although you do nothing forbidden, use some basic camouflage, concealment and deception tactics to avoid meeting the ranger!
- a good flashlight
- heavy footwear
- pen and paper
- a bottle of water
- a digital camera (for the photo-finish :-))
|Cache name||Pfad der Sinne - Nightcache|
|Hint||1: order is half the job 2: familar first 3: twenty-three 4: backside 5: East=ninety degree|